SPITFIRE SPIT ROAST AND HOG ROAST, WEDDING AND EVENT CATERING SPECIALISTS.
No event is too large or too small!
Spitfire Spit Roast provides great value, succulent, hog roast pork, spit roast chicken, lamb or beef.
We can provide the perfect solution to your wedding or event catering.
We arrive approximately 7 hours before service is required. Our chef will set up the machine and look after the cooking process until the pig is cooked (approximately 6 Hours cooking time), he will then carve the meat and transfer it to chaffing dishes to keep the meat hot. The pork is served with bread rolls, and apple sauce.
We can also provide a range of salads and accompaniments to compliment the meal, some examples of which are below, but if you have a special request we are sure we can accomodate you.
- Greek Salad: 5 Different types of salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, red onion, spring onion, olives and Feta cheese. Drizzled with an olive oil, lemon juice and oregano dressing.
- Tomato and Three Onion Salad: Sliced tomatoes, red, white and spring onions, marinated in a balsamic dressing.
- Coleslaw: Sliced Green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots with an American style slaw dressing.
- Potato Salad: New potatoes and chopped red onion in a garlic and creme fraiche dressing, sprinkled with freshly chopped chives.
- Piggy Potatoes: Delicious new potatoes roasted beneath the cooking pig in the hog roasting machine.
For smaller parties and events we can offer Roasted Beef, Pork or Lamb cooked on our charcoal rotisserie.
For those of you who would prefer a barbecue we can offer:
Barbecued Chicken thighs with a range of delicious glazes.
Marinated, butterflied chicken breasts.
Locally sourced, hand made, quality sausages.
100% Beef Burgers.
Email or call me on 07817 149583 for your free no obligation quote.
Our machines come in three sizes, depending on the number of guests at your event or wedding.
For smaller events or weddings of 50 persons or more, we recommend our charcoal fired rottiserie barbecue. The picture on the left shows the barbecue cooking three large loins of Pork, slowly roasted on continuously rotating spits.
This can provide from 30 to 100 portions of succulent roast pork
For larger events, and those who prefer the whole hog, we have machines to suit all needs.
You will never have tasted meat like it. We can put together menu's to suit your needs. There is virtually no limit to the varieties and number of salads, potatoes and breads that we can provide to compliment your choice of meats. We can also provide a Barbecue to accompany the hog-roast for those guests who are not partial to pork.